Digital Denture Lab Services
Milling For You!
Milling Made Simple!
What are Digital Dentures? Digital Dentures, a term used to describe the workflow when fabricating dentures from CAD or CAM files. It’s the latest technology in manufacturing removable dentures. Digital dentures provide a better fit and ultimate patient comfort.
Want to offer Digital Dentures to your Patients?
Benefits of Digital Dentures
For Dentists, Prosthodontists, and Denturists
- Less chair-time for the patient. Typically, your patient only needs to be seen for the preliminary impression or digital scan and the final fitting.
- Plannable and Predictable Results
- Standardized Quality and Ultimately Satisfied Patients.
- Precision of CAD/CAM computing technology. With this technology a better fitting denture with less discomfort is more likely to be achieved.
- No Polymerization Shrinkage
- Faster turn-around time. Traditional denture-making methods can take up to 30 days to complete; whereas, the entire process of making custom digital dentures takes less than one week to complete
- Better Margins. No more estimating your costs to fabricating dentures, you know exact costs with less equipment maintenance and lowering your material costs. All while offering you more clinical time to see patients.
We Exclusively Use Quality Products
Ivotion Base CAD are PMMA discs for the production of denture bases along with Ivotion Dent & Ivotion Dent Multi for the teeth. This tooth material stands out due to its translucent colouration with a lifelike fluorescence and it’s double crosslinked PMMA material.
IVOTION: ALL IN 1 DISK – The unique Shell Geometry is located within the Ivotion disc. Proven, high-quality PMMA tooth and denture base materials milled as 1. The Shell Geometry is a data-based, three-dimensional tooth and dental arch structure which is designed for fabricating maxillary and mandibular dentures.
Our experienced team will walk you through every step of the process. You’re able to upload your prescription form on our easy to use portal where you can track your case, communicate with our team directly and view all billing information.
Our team reviews your case at each stage, if we have any suggestions we will offer training services to help support your scanning and milling process. At any time you can reach out and talk to a member of our team who can help support, we will never leave you hanging!
Our goal is to offer Digital Denture Technology to all patients!