Do you want to learn everything there is to know about edentulous scanning and designing? Would you like to be a resource for your colleagues?
Scanning and designing the edentulous Maxilla & Mandible can be intimidating. Using the 3shape Trios intraoral scanner and software, Eric will teach you step-by-step everything you need to know. We have included tips and tricks for you to learn how to scan effectively and predictably every time to translate into your best designs. The course also includes detailed instruction on how to accurately conduct a centric tray registration and scan the results for a direct to try-in workflow; as well as how to conduct a wash impression in the wax rim and the workflow for scanning your results. This program covers all design protocols using edentulous scans. Designing of wax rim base plates, Complete maxillary and mandibular denture from wax rim wash impression scans, as well as the direct to try in workflow from edentulous scans. This course package will enable you to confidently scan and design edentulous cases.
What you will learn how to do:
- Scan The Edentulous Maxilla
- Scan The Edentulous Mandible
- Clinically Conduct The Centric Tray Registration
- Scanning The Centric Tray
- Design Wax Rim Bases From Intra Oral Scans
- Scanning Wax Rim Wash Impression Workflow
- Design A Complete Set Of Dentures From A Wax Rim Wash Impression
- Order Form Creation
- Manually Importing Scans
- Design A Direct To Try-In Workflow From Edentulous Scans