LAB SCANNER Master Course Package Includes:
The Wax Rim Workflow Master Package for the Lab Scanner includes both Clinical and Technical modules for the Wax Rim Workflow using a 3Shape Lab Scanner. This package is for anyone wanting to use a Wax Rim in their Digital Denture Workflow.
In the Clinical portion we will cover:
- How to take proper preliminary records
- How to measure vertical dimension
- How to conduct an ideal wax rim registration appointment
- Demonstrate taking a wash impression in a Wax Rim
In the Technical portion we will cover:
- How to properly fabricate a Wax Rim
- How to Scan Wax Rims with Models
- How to Scan Wax Rims with Wash Impressions
- An indepth 3Shape Digital Denture Designs
Once you complete this course you will have complete knowledge and understanding of the Clinical and Technical aspects of the Wax Rim workflow using a Lab Scanner.
This course is recommended for Prosthodontists, General Dentists, Dental Technicians and Denturists.
- Introduction to the Wax Rim Workflow
- Patient Evaluation and Preliminary Records
- Vertical Dimension Assessment
- Centric Tray Registration
- Fabrication of Digital Wax Rim Base Plates
- Wax Rim Fabrication
- Clinical Evaluation of Wax Rims
- Registration of Centric Relation
- Functional Impression in the Wax Rim
- Scanning the Wax Rim with Models Lab Scanner
- Scanning the Wax Rim with Wash Impression Lab Scanner
- 3Shape Design of Wax Rim workflow Lab Scanner
There are no reviews yet.