Learn to Design IVOTION!
“One Disc, One Milling Process, One Denture”
The unique Shell Geometry is located within the Ivotion disc. The Shell Geometry is a data-based, three-dimensional tooth and dental arch structure which is designed for fabricating maxillary and mandibular dentures. This innovative technology allows you to mill customized complete dentures in one operation. In this learning module you will gain knowledge and understanding of the entire design process of Ivotion for both the maxillary and mandibular arches. Following this module step by step will create maximized efficiency, predictability and effectiveness of your Monolithic Ivotion Dentures!
Ivotion is in motion , Let’s Learn together!
A couple of things you need to get ready for IVOTION:
- 3shape CAD 20.1 update (Contact your 3shape reseller to upgrade to the latest 20.1 version.)
- IVOTION Denture Tooth Libraries (As an Ivoclar digital denture add- on customer, these tooth libraries are included in the 20.1 software update. If not an Ivoclar digital denture add-on customer, the libraries can be purchased separately.)
Proven, high-quality PMMA tooth and denture base materials
Only a few manual work steps: the milled denture merely requires polishing
Data-based, three-dimensional tooth and dental arch structure within the disc
Courses recommended in conjunction with:
– Reference Denture Scanning Lab Scanner
– Reference Denture Scanning Trios Intra Oral Scanner
– Scan a 3D Bite Plate
– Characterizing & Finalizing a Digital Denture